- Lyophilized microorganisms of 400 uL prepared from pure strains that simulate a clinical isolate.
- Lyophilized microorganisms of 1mL prepared from pure strains, which simulate the lower respiratory tract.
- Items provided to perform the analysis in duplicate.
- Up to 5 years of shelf life at < 0⁰C.
- Mycobacteriology (8 Items x 4 Rounds) – EPCMBT84 | EP425
Fungos e Bactérias: Aspergillus brasiliensis, Candida albicans, Candida albicans, Candida albicans, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Citrobacter freundii, Clostridium bifermentans, Clostridium difficile, Clostridium septicum, Enterobacter hormaechei, Enterococcus […]
You may also like…
Ambulatory Bacteriology Culture Identification (culture) of microorganisms in the ambulatory environment Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Hospital Bacteriology Culture Identification (culture) of microorganisms in the hospital environment Antimicrobial […]